It's a Friday Spies Retrospective at BTQ this week, so I thought I'd answer the ones I missed last week when I was busy doing something, I forget what, maybe moving?
1. What's your favorite cheese?
Trick question. Anyone who's seen Wallace and Gromit knows the answer is Wensleydale. It's quite good, especially with cranberries in it. Yummmm.
2. Cheesy movie: If you were in Top Gun, what would your call sign be?
3. Big cheese: Tell us a boss story -- best boss, worst boss, a time when you were the boss, etc.
I had a boss who gave me not one but two bottles of Dom Perignon for Christmas. An exquisite year for it too. The same boss had a semi-senile father who came into the office from time to time and did... inappropriate things. He got disgusting mail too (the father did). So that boss scored two in one.
I make an excellent boss, myself. I demand only instant and unquestioning obedience and perfection.
4. Say cheese: Are you a photobug? Are you photogenic? Or, in 1000 words or less, tell us about your best picture.
I am as unphotogenic as it's possible to be. Truly, the camera HATES me. The situation only slightly improved when I lost dozens of pounds.
5. Just cheesy: What's the worst pick-up line you've ever used, or had used on you? Did it work?
My daughter's response: "If you were a burger at McDonald's, I'd call you McBeautiful"... that or "You must be exhausted because you've been running around in my head all day." None of them work on her.